26.11.08

Wednesday Whiskerbiscuit

Is my head throbbing? no. Should it be? yes. Postponed Doom? Thats whats making me nervous. Kudos and emoticons to @Stephenjones for this one. You guys almost got me. Almost.
Trepidation about South turns out to be unfounded....leaving Seattle is ok after all. Note to self: dont be such a townie. Now go ask yourself: what is whiskerbisuit.

**Quote of the day just came in, courtesy the hottest techie in the land, regarding the sudden surge of family interest in my life:

"did you repent somewhere and i missed it??"
I am keenly aware that we are in full on Holiday mode. I am keenly aware that I dont care for Holiday mode. Now: so are you. Also have freight train in my head. Or the scene where Tom Hanks has lost Wilson, and wakes up next to an ocean freighter. Thats even better. I can be either Wilson or a waking Tom Hanks.

8 Henchmen:

BeBaUno said...

you sir...are fleppin nuts

Anonymous said...

im in a tunnel...theres a dim light growing larger with each second...accompanied by a dull roar.....its headed right for me..i think im fucked. hangover express: its almost here.

BeBaUno said...

hahahaha ruthless...

happy holislayings

Anonymous said...

you delight in my pain. had I the energy...you would be....toast.
Whiskerbiscuit.

BeBaUno said...

Whiskerbiscuit is rendering imagery of 3 day old stubble on twin labia

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you don't have a hangover! You deserve one you little shithead! Does "Go to hell. I wanna squirt you homo." or "Hi. My names chase. Im fucking godamn hungry." ring a bell at all?!

Anonymous said...

a leper is on our midst....a madman even. Poke anonymous with a stick and gaze in awe at the travesty. everyone. do it now.
Or squirt them with a pet spray bottle, as you would a feral beast let loose in your house...pissing everywhere.

Anonymous said...

Squirting people with spray bottles causes injuries you lil fogger!