11.11.08

Rogue status


My brains gone rogue. Phot-Bot has driven yet another nail in the proverbial coffin and I feel a massive sense of impending doom, out of nowhere. When I was 12 years old I watched missile traces rain hell into Bagdhad; opertation desert storm I think it was called. This is the inside of my mind today...
Most likely the only post of the day, in my weakened drive to reach the ten thousandth henchman.
dont.stare.@.the.lights
no kudos. no emoticons. no tweeting. no lights. no music.

2 Henchmen:

maris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maris said...

i expected more from you on my special day. i also expected you to show up last weekend. but alas, i'm sure you had better things to do than hang with me. ps - are you in seattle the weekend after thanksgiving? i might be there. it's up in the air right now, but a serious possibility.