7.11.08

Friday Chatter begins now:


(way back when)

Good morning world. Lots of things to mull over from last night including why I will never go to Skylark again, and whether or not a shotgun run to Fresno is in the works this weekend.
In the meantime I woke up to an old tune in my head, out of nowhere. Ive decided this was a bad omen. You tell me, or simply accept the facts: as I suffer, so shall you. The song is on auto pilot and will load for you upon your arrival.

While your doing that, Im doing this.

Now I feel guilty and promise to reload the barf bag asap, this time with Evil Nine or something cleansing. Stay tuned.

Ive got a great idea! Lets all head to Northern Mexico for a drug run!

SNOW-HO, who must be bored out of her mind has agreed to collaberate with Ninja for a 365 project. Ive always wanted to do this and really, why let a flickr account sit lonely?
365 starts tonight, and ends next year. Every day you will see my ugly mug in various states of intoxication, glee, rage, sobriety, and education.
(watch me change my mind by nightfall)

8 Henchmen:

BeBaUno said...

I have to change the channel. I click on your news links about Mexico and I'm glad I didn't go. I'd be stuck in that gangster muck. Then I click on links inside your links and am sickened by what is happening in the world. Kid found dead after parents take away Xbox???? He was so into COD4 he ran away and died when he couldn't have it anymore? YIKES!!!! What is this world coming too. There seem to be far less places to hide?

Anonymous said...

the only term that comes to mind: ratfucked.

BeBaUno said...

I have now incorporated that term into my daily vocabularily. i lurve it

meh said...

awwww... meeeeeeemories!!

-dont punk out on the 365 f'er-

Melissa said...

Yeah, I like "ratfucked." It's right up there with "batshit insane" in my mind. So it would seem that any word involving a curse word and an animal is a great word? Hmm, will have to see what I can come up with.

Anonymous said...

warren ellis has me calling alot of things bugfuck lately.

stacy marie said...

I think it's a good idea never to hang out in belltown...

Anonymous said...

belltown.....your saying that "belltown" is a great new way to swear? It could work. Belltown truly does sucketh.