15.10.08

waking bones

the night passed uneventfully, unless you consider 2 things: a pink vespa bound to the back of my truck looking very out of place and the 7000th henchman came in like a thief in the night, kudos and emoticons to you, and runners up to Boom who notes: BoomBekahB @henchbot I am viewer 6969 from web in reply to henchbot
kudos and emoticons on your impressive score.

I learned in the waning hours of yesterday that my kind mother visits here now and again, although this news is second hand. Everyone a warm round of applause for mum.

This is what consumes me this morning: http://www.religionnewsblog.com/ and this (as always): http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/planet_news/article285856.ece

Post pics later once coffee widens the veins.
Good morning interwebs.....my vespa is pinker than yours.

6:45 am: AH! from the well oiled "staff" at the just about most annoying site on the planet: "Your Quiver is empty. Don't worry, Staff_Robot is working overtime to find you more great, targeted matches. When he finds someone suitable, he'll drop them here."
You may recall my quiver of ho's from 2 or 3 posts back...
I had fun for 2 or 3 days...waxing bored now..

0 Henchmen: