16.12.08

TuesdayTetris

Tuesday is brought to you by the letter T. Originally it seemed a natural selection since I've been gaming, but then I experienced an epiphany
Greetings and salutations Henchman: Ive gone and done it again. Last time this happened I didnt leave the fortress for days. now Im tweeting all night about hating the local blacksmith and doing my best to avoid medieval whores, saving what little gold I earned at the Smithies to buy weapons/booze. Damnit.
Google is dead. Dead I tell you: Black is the new white, now you know. Or I just like black and dont give 2 shits about "total wattage hours saved".
The weekend is for snowboarding, finally. Unless your drunk off your ass in Cali, like some (2) degenerates we know. (dog is drunk also)
Hysteria continues in Seattle as more and more Prius drivers find themselves even more befuddled than before at this marvel we call Wastelands. Frozen evil wastes. Expecting Innuits to arrive at any time for life lessons and more on finding your inner iceman...or in one case: queen. thinly veiled reference to a personal situation? you'll never know you rude inquisitive bastard.
Now, off to watch my eyelids freeze to the balls they are supposed to protect.
This dog is clearly shithoused....clearly.


You have my blessing: stab my face when I start gurgling about sliver keys and majical rings held captive by ogres and gargoyles....im a total fuckoff for this right now.


Brown bag is here, in spirit. Now its rainbow vomit. The bot is puking Fugazi. Its what I woke up with this morning.

6 Henchmen:

BeBaUno said...

DON'T PULL PLUG! I'm not even at my desk. PFTH!

Anonymous said...

I wont....im this close to a dangerous xbox binge and feeling destructo. thank the gods that snow has arrived.

BeBaUno said...

Yes I feelin you. This snow is just what doctor scrooge ass ordered, that's me btw.

i cant wait to SHRED!

Melissa said...

Aww, Sadie made it onto your blog! It's about time you classed this joint up.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sadie is an alchoholic.