1.10.08

Persecutions or: Predications


Ive had a huge hole in my sock since this morning, 8am.
I hate sock holes but I forgot about them until now. I wear argyle with pride, at most times, the above shot is the stupidest thing Ive ever seen though. Its the method to make a shirt for a yorky.

I go here every day:
http://www.jpost.com/

I quit myspace a few months back and it was one of the best things Ive ever done however I still use it to dig up whatever sounds I need when I wake up with the most random tunes in my head. I found this tonight and I must say....well, you can hear for yourself. I forgot until today about my Arcade Fire obsession last winter, but this kid has that sound.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=402041288

Warren Ellis hasnt been mentioned here for almost a week so I thought I would namedrop. He's like a black gumdrop, thousands of them in fact. Methinks me likes mad amounts of the nubian delights.


I have to reformat the blog...I cant stack phots the way I want, and we all know how much i hate that.

0 Henchmen: