8.10.08

Moments on the edge of the country

a successful trip although I missed my o.g. patner in crime. Sometimes things just arent the same until years later when we are all dead and nobody knows better.
Nonsensical to all but me; I imagine....
I will tickle the senses this evening with wondrous phots from the edge....images that stir the brain...Alpacas inside my truck spitting at me, weirdos living in the 60's, stumbling about the streets, Anti Semites praising the Jewish center shooting, rednecks...everything and anything! it all happened and Im still mentally numb from the foray. Not heading West any time soon again, and if I do I will not stop until I get to Seiku.
Todays goal is not to twitter, i.m. or blog til I get back to the millionaires club.
best of luck. Im staying in tonight, Im googling the debate last night so I can actually watch it instead of listen to the radio while on a ferry, trying to forget about the 8 or 10 vodkas 2 hours earlier.

holy shit:
http://www.stevenspass.com/Stevens/info/mountain-cams.aspx

4 Henchmen:

BeBaUno said...

OMG It's FALL and old man winter is already here? Sweet! I need to get my coat!

Melissa said...

I love alpacas...

Anonymous said...

me not so much....

Melissa said...

All you need to know about the debate..."that one."