13.9.07

all work all the time


dude all Ive been doing is straight up working! Sorta.
I went backpacking last weekend....ALONE which was stupid but really fun and this week every day has been......i donno..14 hour days.
First man in last man out: my boots are on the ground son.


Im sposed to get pics of my last trip into the wilderness from this guy I met up there but he hasnt sent em yet so IM starting to wonder if they are ever gonna come in. When they arrive I will post up.


Wait a sec though, I almost forgot to tell you: go see 3:10 to Yuma! holy hell its not a movie its FILM!

I worked a 14 hour day yesterday and rushed downtown to the theatre to meet Derka-Lou and watch this....normally I pass out at the movies but not this time. After a grueling day, this western kept me on the edge of ym seat the entire time.

Everybody knows how Im obsessed with the Spaghetti Westerns......this film.....it hits every mark you could imagine. Go watch it, then do it again like Im about to, you wont regret it.




0 Henchmen: